Compounding pharmacies work with your doctor to prepare prescriptions that can’t be filled by commercially available drugs.
Many patients have very specific needs and may be allergic to manufactured medications. Compounding allows pharmacists to create a medication that is tailored to an individual and their medical needs. That is how we differ from big box pharmacies. Simply put they can’t do what we do.
Why Use AccuRX for Compounding?
Our registered pharmacists and certified pharmacy technicians have more than 100 years-experience in the industry and a clinical background. This combination allows us to create a prescription that is not only tailor made for the patient, but we also offer counseling about the drug, its use, and any possible side-effects. Our clinicians personally call patients after providing the compounded medication to make sure the patient isn’t having any issues.
Benefits of AccuRX Compounding:
- Drug delivery alternatives, including topical creams for pain, shingles, gout, inflammation and nerve pain, capsules, tablets, oral solutions, suppositories and much more.
- Individualized medications and counseling
- Effective treatments for patients with multiple disease states
- Options for minimizing side effects
- Experienced staff dedicated to compounding with more than 60,000 individualized prescriptions dispensed.
We also work with Veterinarians to formulate special prescriptions for your pets unique therapeutic needs.