AccuRX Infusion Center was created with patients in mind. We are conveniently located, easily accessible, and offer experienced clinicians that provide safe, effective therapies to patients coping with a number of medical conditions.
We help patients suffering from:
- Neurological Diseases
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Chrohn’s Disease
- Immune Deficiencies
- Infectious Diseases
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Neoplastic Diseases
Sample therapies include:
- Injectable Therapies
- IV steroids
- Genetic Disorder Replacement
- Simponi Aria
Often these new therapies are made or derived from living cells, which makes them Biologic drugs. AccuRX is a local infusion center that specializes in working with local physicians and patients, which makes us a logical choice for these types of treatments. Every clinician has an expert knowledge of delivering the medication prescribed and understands every aspect of dosing, reporting and follow-up care.
What we offer:
- The ability to administer 30 to 40 biologic drugs that patients cannot administer themselves at home
- We also offer hydration and iron infusion therapies
- All treatments are supervised by experienced clinicians
- Verification of patient benefits prior to drug administration
- Notify physicians of insurance approval
- Explore with patients the various drug assistance programs and other cost-saving opportunities
- Physician and patient follow-up to review therapy and any reactions
Having a chronic disease is painful and stressful enough, why not get your treatment from an easily accessible location that works with both the patient and the physician to achieve the best possible outcomes.
AccuRX is a member of the Infusion Nurses Society and the National Infusion Center Association.